ST. ANTHONY'S GARDENS, a Senior Living Ministry of the Archdiocese of New Orleans, is looking for full-time LPNs who takes pride in their work and have passion and experience working with seniors. St. Anthony's Gardens received the Top Winner 2020 Reader Ranking as the Best Retirement Community.
- Current Louisiana LPN license, required; Current CPR certification, required
- One-two years nursing experience with Alzheimer's residents is preferred.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k), 401(k) matching
- Parental Leave
- Life Insurance
- Referral Program
- Differential Pay, Overtime Pay
- Night Shift: 12 hours, 6:45 p.m. – 7:15 a.m.
This community is an equal opportunity employer.